Alisyn is an associate with Kuhn LLP and was called to the British Columbia bar in 2019.
Her practice is primarily based in the areas of business law, real estate law, and wills & estates law. Alisyn enjoys representing businesses and families with all their day-to-day legal needs, from corporate records and contract drafting, to estate planning and buying or selling property.
During law school Alisyn was an active volunteer for the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, where she gained practical experience prior to graduation. In addition, she was the recipient of a scholarship and award based on her academic standing, and Indigenous connections.
Alisyn was born and raised in the Fraser Valley and is pleased to be home practicing in her community. She currently sits on the Board of Directors at The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce as South Langley Community Director. In her spare time Alisyn can often be found walking local trails with her husband and their two dogs or starting another new art project.
Bachelor of Arts
University of British Columbia
Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia
- Member of Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of Fraser Valley Boss Ladies
- Member of The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce
- 2019 – present South Langley Community Director at The Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 Public Relations Director at the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program at Peter A. Allard School of Law
- 2015-2018 Student Clinician at the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program at Peter A. Allard School of Law
- Received Harold F. and Anne Bedner UPHILL Scholarship in Law; awarded to female students with high academic standing in the Indigenous Legal Studies Program.
- Received Law Foundation First Nations Award; awarded to First Nations students beginning and continuing studies in the Faculty of Law.